- Don't die.
- Positive, enthusiastic consent is key.
- Red is the universal safe word.
- The owners have the final say on all rules.
- Only invited persons are allowed. Don't bring a surprise plus one, or you will both be asked to leave.
- If you aren't sober enough to drive/play, don't.
- Don't touch anything or anyone without prior consent.
- Exercise responsible photography. Get consent from everyone in frame.
- Don't share the address.
- Don't be the reason we need a new rule.
- Keep the noise outside to a reasonable level.
- If you can be seen from the street or another property, you must be street legal.
- Don't park on the East side of the street. The "No Parking" signs are real.
- No smoking or fires within 25 feet of any building.
- No smoking. Vaping is allowed as long as the scents don't become overwhelming.
- No food or drink on the couch.
- Clean up your mess.
- Open doors stay open (bathrooms excluded), closed doors stay closed.
- Any room/area marked off limits is done so for the safety of all.